Home > Events > Beach Water Polo > International Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Tournament
Real-time Race schedule and Results
For those aged 18 or above. One ticket per player. Includes entry for one player during the event period and for pizza on 29 Oct afternoon. Number of players per team: 4-10.
— Early Bird HK$580 if registered and paid before 31 May midnight
— Standard HK$680
For those aged under 18. One ticket per player. Includes entry for one player during the event period, and for pizza on 29 Oct afternoon. Number of players per team: 4-10. Certificate will be given to all for Junior Team players
— Early Bird HK$280 if registered and paid before 31 May midnight
— Standard HK$380
Download the invitation letter & form here.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before apply.
Cable TV – “King of Sports”
1:50 – The FIVE
4:25 – Beach Water Polo Tournament – Senior finals
For more information on how to get your brand involved with The International Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Tournament email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
– All participants are requested to sign a “Waiver of Liability and Declaration” before the race.
– For participants under the age of 18, parent or guardian consent letter is required.
– Participants taking part in the event act solely on his / her own discretion and at his / her own risk. The Organiser accepts no responsibility, nor liability, for any accidents of whatever kind, causing death or injury, or for any damage or loss of personal property during the race.
All participants must ensure that they are in good health and not suffering from any condition which may render them not recommendable for participating in this race. Participants are advised to undertake adequate training and to consult medical advice from doctors if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race.
Inclement Weather/ Conditions Warnings
As an outdoor event, the “International Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Tournament” event is subject to inclement weather conditions on the event days. Once the payment transaction is completed, the participant is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the Event, and also agrees that the organiser’s decision on the rescheduling or cancellation of the event according to on-site weather conditions shall be final. No request for refund or compensation under such circumstances shall be entertained.
In case of adverse weather conditions on the event days, the organiser shall have the sole discretion to make the following arrangements:
Case 1 : Amber Rainstorm Warning or above / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above in force
Case 2 : Heavy rain or adverse weather on-site on the event days but no signal in force
Case 3 : Thunderstorm Warning in force
(Setup and preparation)
|28 or 29 October
(Original Event Dates)
Case 1 at any time on the event day
|Game(s) will be postponed to 29 October. Game schedule will be condensed according to the on-site situation.||Game(s) will be cancelled and NO further rescheduling will be made.||Latest details of the arrangement will be announced on Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Facebook page.|
|Case 2 at or after 8:30 am on the event day||Setup and preparation works will be carry on according to the on-site situation.||Games will proceed as planned. Individual game(s) may be deferred according to on-site situation.||Announcement will be broadcast on-site for any delay in individual game(s).
It is entirely at the discretion of the participants to take part in the game or not.
|Case 3 before individual game starts on the event day||For safety reasons, the setup and preparation work will be deferred until the signal is cancelled.
If the Thunderstorm Warning is in force for more than 3 hours, the setup and preparation works will be deferred to 28 Oct. Game(s) will be postponed to 29 October. Game schedule will be condensed according to the on-site situation.
|For safety reasons, the affected game(s) will be deferred until the signal is cancelled.
If the Thunderstorm Warning is in force for more than 3 hours, the remainder of the game session(s) will be cancelled and NO further rescheduling will be made.
Latest details of the arrangement will be announced on Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Facebook page.
- Once the announcement of rescheduling or cancellation is made, the event will NOT resumed even if the signal will be cancelled subsequently anytime during the day.
- Should a participant be unable to attend the event due to whatever reasons including the postponement of the event, NO payments made for admission tickets and/or bbq tickets and/or drinks pass shall be refunded.
- Participants are responsible for evaluating the risk of injury involved in the participation of the games, and accept that Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Association Limited shall not be liable for any injury suffered in the participation of the event/ games. Participants also accepts that Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Association Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage to their personal properties in the participation of the event/ games.
- As the organiser of the “International Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Tournament” event, Hong Kong Beach Water Polo Association Limited reserves the right of making the final decisions on the arrangement of the event, any prize(s) to be given and these terms and conditions.