Home > Events > Swimming > Jax Sheko Challenge
The Jax Sheko Challenge is celebrating its 10th anniversary year.
- Date: 11th July 2015 (Saturday)
- Registration at 12:30pm Big Wave Bay, Shek-O
- Race start: 2 pm
- Location: Start at Big Wave Bay and finish at Sheko Back Beach
1) Solo (1 person): Swim (2.2 Km) or Run (8.5 km) or Paddle (9 km)
2) Team (2 persons, one person per race): Swim + Run or Swim + Paddle or Run + Paddle
3) Trisolothon (3 persons, one person per race): Swim + Run + Paddle
- After party: Beach sprints, volleyball, music and food will all be at the Back Beach.
(Note: Paddle race – only outriggers or surfskis are allowed. Sorry that we are not providing rental service. Kindly please note. thanks!)
Please take some time to read the >> race briefing note <<
|(Click here for more details)||(Check here for more details)|
Online registration will be available very soon! Stay tuned.
Early bird discount fee: $350 if registered and paid before 31st May, midnight.
Standard Period fee: $400 if registered and paid before 30th June, midnight.
Late Entry fee: $450 if registered and paid before 3rd July.
Online registration will be closed on 8th July 2015.
Race Day fee: $500. Registration counter will be open at 12:30 pm on 11th July 2015 at Big Wave Bay, Shek-O.
Million thanks to our fabulous sponsors in 2013!! If your company is interested in sponsoring The 10th annual Sheko Challenge, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.